Friday, October 20, 2017

Fun night!  Two of our grandchildren were in a PTA program at their school last night and I was able to go see them act.  It was a 'country music' night and they sang lots of familiar songs, acted some of them out, and all in all, was very very cute and enjoyable.  They wore plaid shirts and jeans and some even had the straw hats!

Jesse's sign is 'Billy Bob' reversed!
('Bally Bib')
Rumor and friend practicing
their duet!
A special friend, 'Daisy Mae' joined
the children in the play!

I have to give the music teacher a big 'A+++' on this program.  It couldn't be easy working with so many children and have them do such a good job.

Enjoy your Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like they all enjoyed it. My sister was a music teacher at a Christian school for many years....she put on loads of programs. It takes more patience and energy than I think I ever possessed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I told someone the Lord did not call me to be a teacher....He knows me well! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh what fun!!! Would have loved to have heard them!! That looks like a wonderful evening. So glad you could go!! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Thank you for the smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun program! It looks great from the pictures and I'm sure you enjoyed seeing it. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! I bet the kids did a great job and high fives to the teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun time! I know you enjoyed it so much😊 Have a wonderful weekend dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun program! Jesse looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete