Good morning to all!
1) Overdid it yesterday, working in the yard, but rested well last night and feel better this morning..........thank you Lord.
2) Thankful I can still drive, do housework, attend church and enjoy life.
3) Thankful I was able to get my oil changed, and go through the emissions station and passed! Now I can receive new tags for the car and am safe for another year.
4) Thankful that for the past 2-3 days, Jim has felt good, talked a lot, and has been able to spend a little time at his garden tubs. He drives out there, has a chair he sits in, and can see the growth, water, and feel accomplished.
5) Thankful for my bread machine and crock pot! Am working both of them almost daily.
I wish you a happy Thursday and pray you are thankful for many things as well. God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!