Friday, July 14, 2017

Our trip to the doctor was successful.  He listened, understood and gave us great options.  I had been keeping a journal and took with me, he read it, and it gave him a clearer picture of what we are dealing with. Jim was cooperative, and we are going forward with a plan.  We will be using Hospice for Palliative Care for the time being. The doctor is contacting them, giving them the medical information they need, and in turn, they will contact us, set up an appointment and work with us. We both came away feeling more positive.  Again, thank you for all your care, concern and prayers.

No specific plans for us today, so we will just let 'come what may'.  Enjoy your Friday.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, So thankful for answered prayers for you and Jim. I will continue to pray for you both; I know these are difficult days. Sending love and a hug across the miles. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A game plan always helps. Prayers for you and Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear about Jim's woes. Please know that y'all are in my prayers. Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry, Linda...you guys are always in my prayers. P.S. I just love your blog look, I always do, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda,
    I am praying for you both as you go forward with the plan.
    I am so happy your doctor was compassionate and reflective, and that is helpful to you now. Have a restful weekend. Very warm and humid here. Fall cannot come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had such a good appointment and have a plan you are happy with. I think Hospice will be a good support for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to read this, Linda! The Hospice caregivers are great and they will give both of you the support you need going forward.

    ReplyDelete