Thursday, July 13, 2017

I wish I had something interesting to share, but I just don't. We had our 'Florida' shower late yesterday afternoon, which increased the humidity, which increased my dislike of summer. It is supposed to a repeat every day through the weekend and even the beginning of next week.  Oh well, it is that time I guess.

Jim had another good day.  I am exhausted.  
Jim goes to the doctor at 4:30 today. I am not expecting much, but at least I am doing what I can.  We are trying to find out if he qualifies through Medicare for a hospital bed and motorized scooter or wheelchair. When I get those answers, the rest will just be 'living out his life'.

Rather than ramble on, I will wish you a good day.

6 comments:

  1. Praying for Jim's appt. later today. We have not had rain in about 3 days, which is unusual for us. I am ready for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at the beach and have only had one rain during the day! Hope you and Jim get the answers that will help you at the doctor! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the heat and humidity don't help that tired feeling. Praying for you and your husband as you go to the appointment today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping he can get approved for what he needs....I think he will. My daughter, Marcy, has my dad's motorized wheelchair but still uses her manual one. Someday it will come in handy, I'm sure.
    Stay cool! Air conditioning to the rescue. Thanking God for central air....this house is a first for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the appointment went well and you got some answers.
    Good advice in those rules!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping you all in prayer...sending you lots of hugs...humid here in NY too, sigh.

    ReplyDelete