Sunday, July 9, 2017

Good Sunday morning........I guess it is good, because we had quite the night.  Around 2 am, Jim fell out of the bed and was very confused as to where he was and what was going on. Needless to say, we were up most of the night getting settled back down.  

I am not going to church this morning, as I don't feel comfortable leaving him alone, but maybe by tonight, I can go. Our son will be next door and can check on him. 

My hope and prayer for you today is that you are happy, healthy and enjoying your life. Take one day at a time - my new motto!


9 comments:

  1. So very sorry that Jim fell out of bed again. We bought daddy a rail that fits between the mattress/box springs that helped prevent falls. I know you are weary. Sending love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwww on Jim...I feel so bad for you all, Linda...keeping you in prayer.

    Hope you have a nice Sunday, regardless. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your night. HOPE Mr. Jim is okay. Prayers for you both, sweet Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers, my friend.
    Wish I lived closer!
    I would be right there with a meal and some cookies for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your day is better now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear. You are having a time. Praying for you and Jim🙏🏼. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you and Jim. Praying you have a peaceful night's rest tonight. Yes, the bed rail idea might be a good thought at this time. I know it helped my parents to have one. Praying the Lord will continue to give you strength.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear about Jim's fall and confusion. Maybe a hospital bed would be in order with the sides up at night? Oops, I see others suggested it. Hope you were able to go to church tonight. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry. The confusion is always worse at night, and it makes it so much harder on the care giver who needs rest. I hope the rest of your day went better and you could make it to church tonight.

    ReplyDelete