Monday, July 10, 2017

Good Monday morning to all!  We started off with a bang this morning.....his 13th fall....in the hall, and I had to call our son next door to come pick him up. He says his legs just won't work!  I am calling the doctor this morning to see if our already scheduled appointment, can be moved up.

We are also making plans to have a family meeting to see what can and will be done to make it easier on him and me.  We need a hospital bed, and hopefully a motorized scooter.  A friend is building a ram for the back door for us and that will help tremendously.

I was able to go to church last night and it was a true blessing. Our church is growing by leaps and bounds and new things being put in place all the time.
  
Pastor's son brought a message entitled 'Lukewarm Christians', and it sure hit home.  He took his message from Revelation 3:13-22.

Well, my friends I need to get busy with my day, so will wish you a sunshiny day and happy times.


9 comments:

  1. Praying that the Dr.'s office will see you soon. God bless. Love and hugs, Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying also that you will soon be able to get everything that will help you. I like the Bushy-Tail Quote. I used to sing to my sleepy headed daughter when she was a teen: Rise and Shine. She hated that. Now she sings it to her teenage daughters LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep up updated....sigh....I feel so bad for you, Linda. Keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs for you, Linda.
    It is not easy when the time comes to make these decisions, I know.
    It is hard on him, but also on you.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the doctor can help your hubby and that the family can come up with good solutions to help you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A ramp is a good thing....the other changes would be good too. I hope it happens soon. Please take care! Glad you got to church last evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, I am so glad you are looking into those things for Jim. Falls are scary. I had a few with Mom and I couldn't get her off the floor and had to call for help. The ramp will be so good and hospital beds are invaluable. Praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping you both in my prayers! Seems you are moving in the right direction and the family pow-wow is a great idea!! Please do keep us posted. I care and wish I was closer to help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you can get in to the doctor soon. These falls at hard on both of you and we don't want him to be injured in one of them. A family meeting is a good idea too. Glad the ramp is being planned!

    ReplyDelete