Monday, June 26, 2017

"Whenever we use our leaf blower to sweep the front porch, we never have to lift the welcome mat. The tremendous blast of air from the leaf blower is powerful enough to levitate the mat as it blows away all the dust and debris beneath and around it. This always makes us think of how, rather than sweeping our sins under the rug, the Lord Jesus Christ blew them away at the Cross on which He shed His blood!"

The above was included in a post from one of my friends on Facebook this morning, and it spoke to me.

In my Scripture Writing devotion this morning, God gave me this..............
     "Romans 5:3&4
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also; knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope.........."

I needed that this morning.

I pray you have a hopeful day!


8 comments:

  1. A very touching post this a.m. and thank you for sharing. We have rare sunshine this a.m.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This speaks to me this morning too! God knows what we need AND when we need it! Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I should of seen this before I jumped down my husbands throat this morning...(he was just being unnerving).

    Have a great day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your analogy, it will be very east to remember and share with others. Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My day didn't go as planned today. Thanks for sharing what spoke to you so it can also breath life in us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! So thankful for God's breath of fresh air in our lives...sweeping away the dust and dirt and giving us a new start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good analogy and a promising scripture!

    ReplyDelete