Friday, June 2, 2017

THANKFUL

I am thankful to have finished my first sleeping mat, and am ready to begin #2.  I will take them to a church downtown that helps the homeless, but thought I would make the second and take them at the same time.

I need a new project....any suggestions?  Would be thankful for your ideas.

We picked up my car and thought it was good to go, but on the way to get our groceries, a new and louder noise started, and we were afraid we wouldn't make it back home before something dropped off.  We did get home, however, and it will go back to the mechanic this morning.  I am thankful he is close by and willing to work with us.

I have been so tired lately, and just not feeling up to par. I cannot pin-point it, but now thinking it could be stress more than physical tired.  Do you ever get that way?  I am thankful that the good Lord comes to me just at the right time and lifts me up again.  

My Scripture writing this month is "Who Am I In Christ". One of the verses spoke loudly to me this morning.  1 Corinthians 6:20...'For ye are bought with a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.'  Rather than feel sorry for myself, and have a pity party, I need to glorify God more every day.






7 comments:

  1. Its ok to have a pity party, Linda, truly it is ok and yes I do feel that way at times.

    I hope the car is ok...I worry about things like that too, lol...it must be a "girl" thing to worry.

    Regardless, have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will have your car back soon with no major repairs. It is nice that you could return it right away. I often forget to drink plenty of water; do you remember to sip on water during the day. That might help you a little. I sent a site to your email with craft ideas. Sending a hug. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure hope your car is fixable!! More days than I can count, the Lord has lifted me. I think we all are guilty of getting on our pity pots...but it's so wonderful that we have a God that lifts us up and sits us solid ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Car troubles are so frustrating!! I hope they can get it fixed quickly and correctly this time!! Aren't we blessed with God's Grace & Mercy!! Not a question, but a statement. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for YOU and your car! Yes, stress can make us feel tired and run down. Recognizing it is the first step...what to do about it is next...placing your concerns in God's hands each day is a great way to start. Let Go and Let God...He will handle your issues...one at a time...and give you rest...Spending time in His Word is the best way to start the day, I have found. It helps me put THINGS in perspective and helps me focus on HIM and not on my issues. Somehow He gets us through. Love your project...the mats for homeless...that is wonderful. I don't have any projects like that. Makes me want to try. Thank you. God bless you. You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stress is easier to take on than it is to be rid of it =( Listening to music is one way I would try to combat it when I was working....a very stressful time in my life. I don't journal but I think I should start and one of these days I just might do it!
    Hope your car issues aren't anything major. My brother and nephew's car repair business keep our vehicles running. Blessing to you, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl, I think age brings us new issues every day! Just keep one foot in front of the other! Hope your vehicle problems get solved, you need a reliable way to get around! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete