Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I was looking for something to watch on TV last night, and came upon 'Breakfast at Tiffany's".  Do you remember that one? There used to be some good movies, cute movies, out there, but today it is hard to find one. I always liked Audrey Hepburn.


Summer TV leaves a lot to be desired for me, and am tired of re-runs of weekly shows, so was happy to find something of by-gone days.

I am about halfway through on my second sleeping mat from plastic bags. My church family has really helped me by bringing me 'bags of bags'.  I think I have finally found the place to donate them, but decided to wait until I had several to take. 

Today, we will pick up our groceries for the week between 10 and 11. Jesse will be staying with us for a couple of hours until his Dad gets home from work.  That is our exciting day.  Hope your day is a good one!


9 comments:

  1. John and I were discussing how terrible tv is during summer. My sis and I often watch old tv shows on youtube; recently she watched some of the old Daniel Boone episodes! (she had a crush on Fess Parker! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't get many channels so I watch shows on Hulu sometimes. I like cooking competitions and a new one is on Food channel on Sunday nights. I tape it and watch later.
    My day includes a haircut....yay! Happy Tuesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN to the TV...sigh...give Jesse a high give from me, smiles.

    Have a lovely day, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P. S. I should say I Record it.....tape it is so yesterday :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Summer TV has us looking for something to watch too. We watched the College Softball World Series and now watching baseball. Sports is what we watch mostly during the Summer. I have been itching to go to the movies, buttered popcorn and a good movie. Sounds like I need to start searching for something worthy of my $$. Love Audrey Hepburn too❤️ Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love old movies, for me, they are so much better than those of today. Audrey Hepburn was one of the greats! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joe and I have been watching lots of old movies too. There is nothing else on when sports are done and your favorite shows have ended for the season. Of course, we could get off our duffs and go do something.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of that one, but never saw it. The oldies really are goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen excerpts from that movie but never the whole thing. It is a classic. My favorites are those old MGM musicals. Gene Kelly is my very favorite but Fred Astaire and Donald O'Connor isn't far behind. I don't blame you for saving up a few mats before you take them to where they need to go. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete