Monday, June 12, 2017

I guess you can tell from my background what my day is going to be like!  We need a little rain though, so I am not complaining.

My daughter and family got a new puppy and she is just so cute....she is 8 weeks old and her name is Willow....part lab and part shepherd...gotta love those blue eyes!



Jim and I have been wanting a dog for sometime now, but fear at our age and stage, we just can't take care of one as we should.  If our yard was fenced, it would make a world of difference, but it isn't, so we will have to enjoy Willow when we can.

We had two missionaries to speak yesterday at church...one from Africa and the other from Puerto Rico, and each brought some good thoughts from God's Word, as well as telling about their countries and the ways of worship in each.  

It made me twice as thankful 
that I know the true God.

This week is VBS and I will be taking 
Jesse and Rumor each night, as it is
too late when their parents get home from 
work.  They are each looking forward 
to it.




HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Willow is a beauty. I know Jesse and Rumor will enjoy VBS. This is a wonderful photo of everyone. I hope you and Jim rested well and that you will have a good day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same to you my friend....enjoy the day, as we never know what tomorrow may bring.

      Delete
  2. It's so great that you can take Jesse and Rumor to VBS! They will have fun. What a great photo of your Murphy's family. I'm so happy for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie-pie Willow:) I know they will enjoy having a new puppy to love! We don't have animals because we travel so much. Love that last picture, SWEET family! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just the family photo of Jesse, his dad, Rumor and her mom...Jesse is getting so big, Linda. smiles. Have a great day, friend...no rain here, just heat and humidty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy hearing missionaries speak, the work for the Lord is always interesting to hear. Willow is a cutie, yes, love those blue eyes!! Raining here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not much of an animal person so a puppy is not something I'd have the energy for! The kids in my house are enough....my energy fails there sometimes too ;-) it's my first day with them since they are out of school. I'll sleep good tonight!
    How nice that you are available to take the kids to VBS! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Willow is a beautiful puppy! Love her blue eyes! She will be like a 'grandchild'...you can spoil and enjoy her and send her back home to her parents! Best kind of puppy to have at this stage in life! Enjoy the VBS with your grandkids...what a wonderful blessing that is for kids! May the Lord win many hearts to Him this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics - cute puppy! We need rain badly here - may get some later this week.

    ReplyDelete