Sunday, June 11, 2017

Good Sunday morning!  It looks to be another beautiful day in my 'neck of the woods'!

Church this morning and tonight, makes my day.  Our VBS begins tomorrow and the excitement is running high, not only with the children, but the workers as well.  We had well over 300 last year and hoping to reach more this year.

I am almost finished with my little garden.  Jim grows vegetables, and I 'try' to grow flowers. The only thing left I want to get is a trumpet vine to grow on the stand. Most of you have beautiful flowers and flowering trees in your yards, but this is my little area.  It literally wears me out just 'tending' to it, but at the same time, I feel accomplished.  Don't get old - it isn't much fun in the energy department!


Have a blessed day.

6 comments:

  1. Blessings to you this Sunday Morn. I hope you both enjoy your day. I love your flowers. Best wishes finding the trumpet vine; that will be a nice addition to the area. Without my glasses, I first thought the photo of the yellow pot with red flowers (on my blogger reader - they tiny photo) was a cherry pie!!! Just wishful thinking! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, I agree with Mildred, I thought it was a cherry pie, too, LOLOL...Have a lovely day, wow, VBS, already. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garden of flowers! That's a lotta children for VBS! Have a blessed Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little garden is lovely. I'm glad you enjoy working with it. Just rest up afterwards! VBS is always so exciting! My church back in Florida are starting theirs this week too. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your colorful pots, Linda! And I understand how that "little bit" could wear you out. Truly I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little garden! I love color which you have.
    It's hot here....either cold or blazing hot, no in between. It's hard on our flowers. My hubby takes care of them or they would be dried up and dead till I would remember to water them!

    ReplyDelete