Monday, June 19, 2017

Good morning to one and all.  I have really done nothing exciting or new since I last posted.  Seems it is just a time to coast.

My little flower garden is thriving and I have added a mandevilla, and am hoping it will take hold and climb the trellis. Have added mulch and it seems to pop now! This picture was taken at night, and I have since straightened my solar stakes...lol


I did find a place that will take, and wants my sleeping mats.  A friend in my church works for a place that caters to the homeless....they have food for them, clothes, etc. and she said she would gladly accept the mats and would give them out as soon as she got them.  I am so thankful for her and told her she was a direct answer to prayer.  I am almost through with the second one, and now I am inspired to continue making them.


Please pray for Jim.  He is getting weaker every day and can hardly walk any more. He did manage to go to church yesterday morning, but by evening, he couldn't go and went to bed and went to sleep. He eats very little and sleeps more each day.  I know things are coming to an end and it is a matter of time.

I have been reading your posts, but not commenting, so now I will become active again.


6 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon, I will continue to pray for Jim and you. Your flowers look so pretty. I am so very glad you found a source to donate the mats you crochet to. What a wonderful project. God bless you both. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and Jim. I hope you will be able to keep us updated. That is wonderful about the sleeping mats. Your handiwork will be a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prayed too. May the LORD bless and keep you both. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mats will be a blessing to someone!
    Sorry to hear about Jim - praying for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{{Linda}}} Keeping Jim and you in prayer, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you a BIG hug, Linda!

    ReplyDelete