Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Good Morning!

I really don't have much of anything to share today...nothing exciting happening, which can be a good thing.  

Church tonight.

Hope to tidy up my little garden today, IF son will weed eat and clean up the area.  If not, I may have to move it all to somewhere else, as the grass is higher than the flowers!

Two granddaughters and their very good Dad, went to a concert in Atlanta last night.  My daughter didn't want to go, but Dad stepped up and took the girls.

Grayce and Aryn

To close today, I shared the following picture on Facebook, but thought I would share with you as well.  Very interesting to me.


Comparing the Titanic with today's cruise ship.......

Have a blessed day!

10 comments:

  1. Great Dad and photo of the girls...Is Aryn looking forward to returning to school for her sophomore year? smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much hap'nin around here today either! Cute picture of the girls, I know that they had a great time! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of the girls! The cruise ship photo is amazing. As huge as the Titanic was thought to be then - it is dwarfed by the cruise ship! I hope you can get your flower garden weeded. Today is a lovely day to do it! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Dad to step up and go with the girls!! That picture of the Titanic was amazing...WoW !!! Things are slow at my house today too, just not much to talk about. That's a great pic of the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love to go to concerts in Atlanta (at the old Auditorium on Courtland St) I hope the girls had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pic of the girls. Interesting to see the size comparison between the two ships. I've been on the Disney Magic and it is huge!
    It's really chilly today and I'm not feeling motivated at all. So I'm not accomplishing anything :-(. Oh well....
    Have a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw that Titanic photo too - very interesting!
    Glad the girls had fun, and they do have a good dad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet photo of your pretty granddaughters. Thanks for sharing the Titanic photo - interesting.
    I hope you both slept well and that today will be a good day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your grand girls are gorgeous! What an interesting picture of the cruise ship and the Titanic...I guess I never realized how gigantic the Titanic really was! And...I love our background....so pretty! HOPE you got the garden cleaned up. Seems like I stay outside doing something...but that's my happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grayce and Aryn are lovely young ladies!! I copied your Titanic picture and posted it on FB too! Blew me away!!

    ReplyDelete