Tuesday, June 6, 2017

.

Our Grayce got her learner's license yesterday and she is pretty happy about it.  She is 15 and will be 16 in November, so that gives her plenty of time to learn the rules of the road.


We are supposed to take my car back to the mechanic this morning and I just hope and pray he can find the problem, and get it fixed once and for all.  It is strange being without a car to jump in and go!

I have started on my second sleeping mat and it is going much better than the first.  I know the problems I had and have them worked out.  At the same time, I have gathered all the pieces of yarn, of all colors, and am crocheting them together to make something....not sure what it will be yet, but I hate wasting the yarn.  Maybe a colorful shawl for this fall and winter.

I am having problems sleeping again.  I go to bed anywhere from 10-11 and wake up almost every morning around 3.  I got an extra hour this morning, however, and it didn't come until 4. Not sure what is going on or how to correct it.  I end up needing a nap around 11-12, and on Sunday that is rough, because that is right in the middle of the church service.  lol

Rain this morning, but hopefully leaving us, and for the next couple of days, some much wanted sunshine.  Have a great day, whatever is on your schedule.



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Gracye!!! Oh the fun, smiles.

    I hear you on the sleep, sigh...pouring rain here in NY, Linda..still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new almost driver!
    Peyton is finished with school and is studying for her permit test.
    Rain off and on all day here...so cozy on the couch!
    Hope you have a restful nights sleep. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Grace! That's a cute pic. I hope you sleep better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeping troubles are so frustrating! I have no advice but know how tired lack of sleep can make you. I get grumpy too. Hope you get a good night's sleep soon, Linda. Also hope the car gets fixed for good. Grayce looks very excited and happy!

    ReplyDelete