Thursday, June 29, 2017

1)  Thankful for renewed strength.

2)  Thankful for my church family, who is praying for us and loving us.

3)  Thankful for sunshine and a nice breeze when 'front porch sitting'!

4)  Thankful for all 3 of my children, but at this particular time, thankful for a son with ability and strength to help with his Dad. The girls are both on vacation, or they would help too.

5)  Thankful for vegetable gardens, and flower gardens.  My flowers are thriving and I am enjoying taking care of them, and watching them grow.  The vegetable garden is beginning to bear.

6)  Thankful for friendships here.

8 comments:

  1. Thankful for so much today and every day! Have a blessed day, praying for you and Jim! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thankful post! We do have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for you...and I just love your background, smiles. Keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I am thankful for your friendship. My flowers in the yard give me a lot of joy and fulfillment too. These cloudy days, we are able to enjoy front porch sitting, too. God bless. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is always something to be thankful for!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful for you and the joy you share, even though your circumstances have been difficult lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. God IS good!! I'm thankful for your friendship!!

    ReplyDelete