Thursday, May 4, 2017

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Good morning to all!

1) Overdid it yesterday, working in the yard, but rested well last night and feel better this morning..........thank you Lord. 

2) Thankful I can still drive, do housework, attend church and enjoy life.

3) Thankful I was able to get my oil changed, and go through the emissions station and passed! Now I can receive new tags for the car and am safe for another year.

4) Thankful that for the past 2-3 days, Jim has felt good, talked a lot, and has been able to spend a little time at his garden tubs. He drives out there, has a chair he sits in, and can see the growth, water, and feel accomplished.

5) Thankful for my bread machine and crock pot! Am working both of them almost daily.

I wish you a happy Thursday and pray you are thankful for many things as well. God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda...I wish I could follow the bees advice and Don't Worry. smiles

    Have a beautiful day friend...looks like more rain is on the horizon here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning! Thankful you rested and feel better today. So happy that Jim has had good days to enjoy his garden and feels a sense of accomplishment. Cloudy here today and cool this a.m. Went out to walk the dog with "bed hair" and saw most of the neighbors!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice list of thankfulness! I am thankful for so many of the same things as you:) Enjoy your day dear friend, rest a little more today! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your list...there's always something to be thankful for. Yes indeed, God is good all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great list, Linda! I'm glad Jim is doing better! I'm using my crock pot more and need to get that bread machine out! You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful things to be thankful of. I guess my county is not one that requires emissions testing, thankfully. So glad that Jim is getting outside to enjoy the spring. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I love it. I especially like this posting. We do have so much to be thankful for if we would just give the Lord glory. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and I do hope you will come back.

      Delete
  8. Good thankfuls today! I'm glad Jim is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy thoughts, my friend!
    And I love my crockpot too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used my crockpot yesterday....made stuffed peppers :)
    Enjoy your Friday! It's to be a rainy day here in PA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard one time that grateful people are the happiest people. It sounds like you are a grateful person. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete