Thursday, May 18, 2017

Not much going on here.  Jim didn't feel like going to church last night, and slept all evening and night, but says he feels better this morning.

We will pick up our groceries between 4-5 today.  I love this way of shopping!  We pull in, call the # shown, and they come out and load the groceries, and we drive home.

Am stitching the crocheted circles together.  Have already glued them, but just want to make sure the whole thing doesn't come apart.  I had put them on the kitchen table to spread out, left the ball of yarn on top of them, and when I got home from church, the yarn was wound around the table legs, chair legs, and rolled toward the living room.  Hmmm, wonder how that happened?  I can thank Spotty!

Am still working on the red table runner.  I have 90% of this finished.

Am 80% finished with my first sleeping mat and a sweet lady brought me some more plastic bags to church last night.

That's it for today.




8 comments:

  1. Spotty must have had a great time while you were away!!! lol
    Glad that Jim feels better this morn. I look forward to seeing your finished projects soon. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Our WM does not offer the p/u grocery yet but we have discovered we can order online with free delivery for heavy items that are difficult for us. Cat litter, laundry detergent etc. FedEx delivers right to the door and we can cut the box open and bring in one piece at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, Spotty was having a party while you were gone =))
    I love the mat idea. Such a good use for all those bags. I use some bags as trash can liners and the rest go back to the store to be recycled.
    Can't wait to see the finished circle project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Wallyworld is a small one, not a full grocery, but we do have pick up and mail delivery if needed.

    Poor Jim, keeping him and you in prayer. And giggling over Spotty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Kroger store offers the pick-up shopping. I haven't used it yet but plan to. The yarn story was funny, yep I think your Spotty had a party while you were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are keeping busy craft wise! I hope you take a photo of your first bag mat. My cat Tabbie never bothered with yarn but my son's cats love it so I have to keep my crocheting up! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad Jim is feeling better and your projects are coming along nicely!! Too funny about the ball of yarn and Spotty! That will teach you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that Spotty! Hope Jim had a better day today. I like your grocery shopping method too.

    ReplyDelete

There really isn't a whole lot going on in my world.  I am just holding on and trying to keep Jim safe and sound. He has fallen every da...