Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Last night I went to the new themes and tried to figure out 1 or 2 of them, and couldn't.  Either I am not reading the instructions right, or I am just dumb!  Needless to say, I came back to the old way, where I am comfortable. Good luck if you try them.

Today is my one and only son's birthday.  It is hard for me to believe that my 'baby' is 44 years old and going strong!

FROM---------
 TO NOW---------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES MURPHY ELLER!

Our crazy weather continues.  90 one day and 50 the next.  I wonder what summer is going to really be like.

Today is Aryn's last day of the first year of college. Again, hard to believe her first year of college is behind her. She has to be out of the dorm by 2 pm.  She and her boyfriend are coming home after that.  He will stay for a couple of days, go with her to find out what classes she can take at the local junior college, so that she will be ahead again next year.  He is a student recruiter for men's basketball at their college, and he will be traveling the rest of the summer.  My daughter is busy getting the house ready for a visitor!

That is about all the news from this spot on the planet, so will, as always, wish you a happy day!


8 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Yes, the weather has been unpredictable. This morning, I needed my housecoat! Happy Birthday to Murphy! Hope he enjoys his special day and I love the photos you shared. All the best to Aryn with classes this summer. Time surely flies, doesn't it? My oldest great niece in IN graduates high school this month.
    God bless you and Jim today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the weather is the same here! Which closet do I dress out of:) Layering is what I will be doing today! Happy Birthday to your Son, the years fly right by! AND Aryn JUST started her first year of college! TIME slow down! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday Murphy!!! What a cute photo, Linda, of him.

    Hurray for Aryn!!! Cant wait to hear more, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday James!
    I have a few years up on you--Ant old life grand????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool mornings and warm days up our way. Happy birthday to your boy. HOPE you've had a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time goes too quickly! I can't believe it's been a year for Aryn already. Happy Birthday to Murphy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Murphy! Your new background is really cute. I don't mess with the themes, but do enjoy changing the backgrounds every couple of weeks. Hard to believe Aryn is done with her first year of college already. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Murphy!!!
    I LOVE the picture of you with your babe!

    ReplyDelete