Monday, May 22, 2017

I like the background so well that I am not changing today....can you believe it?  lol

Taking Jim to the pain clinic this morning for regular visit and then the washing machine and I have a heavy date this afternoon.

Our sweet Caroline graduates from elementary school to middle school this week, and we will get to celebrate with her, then her family moves into their brand new house on Saturday.  

Not much going on but one never knows what tomorrow may bring....Hope your Monday is just what you want it to be.


7 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Congrats to Caroline and I hope the move into the new home goes smoothly. We had 3" of rain yesterday! Be careful out and about this morn. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....a heavy date? (giggling)---hope all goes well with Jim. Keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have decided to be happy for the same reason:) Enjoy your day dear friend, don't work too hard on the laundry! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a heavy date with mine yesterday! LOL I don't see that we will ever part company. It is a relationship that will last forever! Hope Jim gets a good report at the doctor and congratulations to Caroline! Sure hope you can share some photos of the new home! So happy for them! I love this background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your background too! Hope you enjoy this Monday and all goes well with Jim and the laundry! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, a heavy date, eh? All I did today was towels and are they ever taking their good old time to dry. Good grief. Yes, I join you in deciding Happy is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that quote - happy is good!
    Hope you are done with that date!

    ReplyDelete