Sunday, May 7, 2017

Good Sunday morning!

Yesterday was one of those 'nothing special' days, but we are still alive and 'kickin'!

The rolls turned out good, but I forgot to take a picture of them. I did save the recipe and will be making them again, so will get a pic at some time in the future.

I have so many projects going that I don't know which to work on the most.  I am now making mug cozies for Christmas gifts and still have the plastic bag mats going, as well as the red table runner.  Oh, and the crocheted circles are coming together, and I found a background for them yesterday.  I never could find a sheet I wanted, but did find a really nice solid white tablecloth and bought it.  Now to put it altogether.

Church this morning and this evening for us.  It is 48 degrees this morning, but supposed to start warming again and will be in the mid 80's by next week.

Praying you have a blessed day.




6 comments:

  1. Your rolls sound delicious! Makes me hungry to think about them! I did not know you were making mug cozies, too. Those will make great gifts. Glad you found a tablecloth that would work as a background for your circles. We had sun most of yesterday until suppertime and then it rained hard again! It is clear and beautiful this a.m. I wish you and Jim a nice day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for graphic...and that is how I feel about all my blog friends...your "lights" make a big difference. smiles

    Hope you have a beautiful day friend. 32* and a mix of snow and rain, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine the rolls baking...love that smell. Enjoy your Sunday. I like the inspiring quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the rolls were delicious! You are busy with lots of projects and that's a good thing. Good for you! Wishing you a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're like me. I always have a bunch of projects going and don't know what to work on first. I love rolls. Glad yours came out so good. This weather is crazy. Cold one day, hot the next. No wonder everyone is sick. You don't know how to dress. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I saw you on Mildred's blog. I have been browsing through some of your posts, and they are delightful. You have a charming blog filled with simplicity, which is what I liked the best. I love the "light" quote, as I think we can be such a light to others.

    Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. It's nice to meet new friends. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete