Thursday, May 25, 2017

Caroline's promotion went off without a hitch!  We gave her an autograph dog and she was excited to get all her friends to put their names on it.  She will be going to a new school next year and wanted something to remember her old friends with, thus the doggie!


We had a really long and tiring day yesterday, and neither one of us felt good at all, so we didn't go to church last night.  As I grow older, it gets harder for my 'get up and go', to 'get up' at all.


No appointments, or plans for today except Jesse will be staying with us until his Dad gets off work around 2 pm.  He is out of school for the summer as of today.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Giggling over your graphic...my husband asked me why I was getting up at 6---no sense in making a bathroom (tmi) trip and going back to bed, just saying, LOLOL.

    So happy for Caroline, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl:) I know you are proud! My "get up and go" is down for the count! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's so pretty! I wanted an autograph dog when I was a little girl, but my Momma...well, I never got one! HOPE you have a much better day today...it's chilly here in Strawberry Plains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she is pretty! I haven't seen or thought of an autograph dog in years, glad to see they're still around. btw, by get up and go, got up and went!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline is so pretty! I remember those autograph dogs! Glad Jesse is off for the summer now. Hope you and Jim have a relaxing day. A little cool here today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a rainy day here and I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning. Having this new bed makes it more difficult ;-)
    That dog was a thoughtful gift to you granddaughter. She will treasure it.
    Hopefully a day of rest brings back some get-up for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Caroline! She is a beautiful girl.
    Love the comics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for Caroline! She is a pretty girl, inside and out. Wishing her many more years of blessings!

    ReplyDelete