Thursday, May 11, 2017

1)  Thankful for 7 straight hours of sleep last night!!!

2)  Thankful for my church and Pastor. He brought an eye-opening message last night.  I have found one is never, ever too old to learn from God's Word.

3)  Thankful that Jim is enjoying being outside and planting this and that.  He definitely feels better and is more himself when the sun is shining and it is gardening time.

4)  Thankful for friends and family that continue to bring me plastic bags so that I can continue to make the sleeping mats for the homeless in our community.

5)  Thankful that my back is free of pain today.


6 comments:

  1. Amen to your last statement about the cup. Always a pleasure to visit you, Linda. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last quote! I also love your post today, full of good news. Praise God! Love & hugs, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote too! Enjoyed reading your list of 'thankfuls!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful things to be thankful for. I'm so glad your back isn't bothering you and that Jim is enjoying being outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you slept well and were pain free today. Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good sleep makes a big difference! I like your quote and am happy to hear that the good weather is good for Jim.

    ReplyDelete