1) Thankful for 7 straight hours of sleep last night!!!
2) Thankful for my church and Pastor. He brought an eye-opening message last night. I have found one is never, ever too old to learn from God's Word.
3) Thankful that Jim is enjoying being outside and planting this and that. He definitely feels better and is more himself when the sun is shining and it is gardening time.
4) Thankful for friends and family that continue to bring me plastic bags so that I can continue to make the sleeping mats for the homeless in our community.
5) Thankful that my back is free of pain today.