Friday, April 28, 2017

Went for my followup from the epidural yesterday and got a good report, and a 'call me when you need me again'!  

Picked up groceries that had been called in to Walmart. Just the best way to grocery shop of all times.  I get the brands I want, the exact list and if any substitutions, I can take or send back.

Please say a little prayer for Jim.  He is sleeping most of the time now, and is more forgetful than ever.

I am still crocheting (my therapy).  This project is for a table runner for the kitchen table, and it is going to take quite a while to complete.


I started sewing my circles together, and that isn't going to work, so I searched for another way to put them all (101) together.  I found some fabric glue and am going to give that a try.

We will pick Jesse up from school today, but other than that, just a sunny day.  As Jim says when we are driving somewhere, 'every thing is just so fresh and green and pretty'!




8 comments:

  1. I agree with Jim, everything is just so fresh and green and beautiful!
    Hope the glue works!
    God bless your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna try to repeat what the little graphic says over and over.... 💜 You've got so much patience to crochet a table runner... It's gonna be lovely. Hope you all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, We still have overcast skies but hopefully the sun will come out later this a.m. I will pray right now for Jim, and for you. The tablerunner is gorgeous. You told me you were working on one and I love the color. Our WM does not offer the grocery pick up service but my sis in IN used it and loved it. Currently, WM online is offering free delivery and we have been ordering heavy items like cat litter, laundry det. and bottled water and having it delivered right to the door - so much easier on us!!! I know you will enjoy seeing Jesse this afternoon. Sending love and wishes for a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the freshness and green here in Tennessee! I will keep Jim in prayer. Your crochet table runner will be lovely when it's done. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your red table-runner already! Can't wait to see your finished projects...the runner and your colorful circles! Please keep us posted! Glad your check-up went well. Jim (and you) remain in my daily prayers, Linda. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Linda, One of the things I missed is your daily new blog look!
    I look forward everyday to seeing what you have here!
    I wish our Walmart had that service...
    And Prayers for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fresh, green and pretty season!
    Praying for you and Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping you in prayer, friend...my apologies for being late in checking in here. smiles

    ReplyDelete