Sunday, April 23, 2017

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD!!!

A storm hit about 4:45 this morning and the thunder was so loud, it woke me, and try as I might, I couldn't go back to sleep, so here I came!

Look what Murphy has growing in his garden............


I cleaned out some cabinets and cleaned around baseboards yesterday, and me thinks me over-did it.  After vacuuming, I realized the old back couldn't take any more, so I put a stop to the work.  I went to bed at 8 pm last night to get the much needed rest.  I have got to learn to do as the doctor warned me, or I will be in the bed for more rest than I really want.

No news to report, so will pray you have a good day, and are able to attend the church of your choice.  Our God wants and deserves our praise and thanks.

Praise Him! praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
  Sing, ye saints! His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him! hail Him! mightiest angels in glory;
  Strength and honor give to His holy name!



10 comments:

  1. I have much Spring Cleaning to do, sounds like you got a head start on me! Those strawberries and gorgeous and I am sure will be yummy! Have a blessed Sunday dear friend, I'll be praising my Lord! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way to church hunt in the rain! Have a blessed day, Linda and I hope your back is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the rain/thunder too. Everything seems extra GREEN today. Take good care of yourself and blessings to you this Sunday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a beautiful day regardless of the weather, my friend, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please take care of your back, Linda!! There is nothing that can't wait until tomorrow. Seriously. We need rain. We really need rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, I found you! So happy to be following you again. Back problems are the worst. Please take care of yourself. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have down sized to living in a retirement community.
    I just couldn't keep up the house any more.So I know how you feel. We got sun late this afternoon so maybe
    the rain is out of here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clearing up and warming up here in southern Indiana. Hope your back feels better and you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your back isn't hurting and you had a great SONday. We've had lots of rain here and area storms, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those strawberries look good! Good for you for knowing that you need to rest. Hope your back is doing ok today.

    ReplyDelete