Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I am going to bombard you with pictures from around our house today.

The neighbor across the street from us has a 'fringe tree' in her front yard and it blooms about this time every year.  I love the look of it, but it doesn't stay that way for long enough!


This is my big blue 'pot' out front by the driveway.  I poured a box of marigolds in it, not realizing that was too many, and it is producing for sure. I will definitely have to thin out.  After all the rain we have had, I need to wait until it dries up a little more.


Some of you have already seen the tree house at Murphy's house next door, but some are new friends and haven't seen it. Murphy and a friend built it, using odds and ends, and the kids have had fun climbing up and down in it.


Summer is here, even though the date is 
Wednesday, June 21
  • (in 57 days)

Enjoy your Tuesday and be thankful for the little things, because they truly are the big things in life.



8 comments:

  1. Good Morning! I hope you and Jim rested well and are enjoying sunshine today. The fringe tree is lovely. I love the tree house at Murphy's home. A house that recently sold on our street has a great tree house that I enjoyed looking at. Wouldn't that be a fun place to read on a summer day? (if I were 50 yrs. younger! lol) That blue pot will be gorgeous with colorful marigolds. Those are John's favorites to grow. God bless your day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has a fringe tree:) It is SO pretty! LOVE the tree house, lots of fun and smiles shared there! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very pretty in your neck of the woods. I've never seen a fringe tree. Very interesting. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would have loved a tree house when we were kids! Everything look nice a springy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tree is amazing! I've never heard of a fringe tree before! Love the tree house - every kids' dream! You will have lots of plants from that pot, I think! Love & hugs, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pot of flowers will be beautiful! I bet that tree house has seen many happy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool Beans...I bet Jesse has fun in that treehouse, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue pot! won't the marigolds look stunning in there. And the tree house, what fun!
    NO sun here for days and days......tomorrow, hopefully. I'm ready =)

    ReplyDelete