Friday, April 21, 2017

Good Friday morning!  I was happy to see that some of you found my new blog and added to it.  Hopefully, the others will as well as I sent messages on each of the blogs.

The newest 'gadget' around here is our recycle bin.  I know that is probably funny, but you would be surprised how much it helps with the bags of garbage.  There is a separate bin for each, and inside, we have a separate can.  The problem is making sure that which goes in which, is right!  Not only am I training myself, but am training Jim too....lol

Well, no other exciting news at this time.  Enjoy your Friday and upcoming weekend.


8 comments:

  1. So happy that you have a new blog:). Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were in my Feedly reader this morning, Linda!! Hurray!! Happy to not be missing your posts anymore! We recycle too, with a box inside and the big can outside. It doesn't take long to get used to it. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful day here and I hope you two can sit out on the porch and enjoy the sunshine! Our sky is so blue today. God bless you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!!! You thought you could get rid of me, didn't you {{giggling}}}. It is kind of cloudy and sunny, but blustery here. It did storm big time last night and dumped tons of rain.

    We recycle here in NY...its not mandatory, but we do it. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back in Florida, we had "one stream" recycling and I just put stuff in boxes (card board, plastic bottles etc) and dumped it all into one bin in a location near me. Here in Knoxville, they have curb side pick up and you put everything in the big container for them to pick up. Very nice. I've always wanted to have a bin likes yours. Makes it nice to keep things separate. I love your new blog. Pretty background. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are having fun with the challenge, haha! Our recycle bin is a huge rolling bin that we chuck stuff into. Easy Peasy!
    So happy to join your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the church graphic. I would really like to recycle, but my hubby, not so much. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are showing up in my bloglovin feed! We need a recycling organizer too.

    ReplyDelete